...hiding place...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 13, 2007

Life

Life ar...life! why you so like that one? always teases me,always disturbs me one! HAII~~i am so so extremely weary,tired,exchausted,breathless to play with you anymore. When can you stop playing fool with me? I am going crazy,i am going mad,i am going insane loh...YOU! YOU! YOU! LIFE~~~~

Life ar...when can i go to another place that can give me less stress,less pressure of you onto me?? WHEN??? Please give me the answer i wish as soon as possible! Life...

Life ar...please have mercy on me lah! I know i was so stupid,i was so innocent. and,may be i am still like i was. Do i,life??

Life ar...you know i never really have a totally calmful life,you know?? Ya,may be you see me i am so happy whenever i do something with the face smiling,actually my soul and mind aren't like that. You know?? Do you know??

How i wish i can have something that can bring me away into some other happy place with no worries,no sadness,no stress,no pressure,no war,no fighting,no pollution,no sickess,no anything-that-are-bad-for-me. I know there is nothing like that~~*hey,brain! what are you thinking?*

Life...please!!! I beg you,i kneel down on you...please! Please lah....PLEASE! Life~~please! Have mercy on me...Oh,life!

No comments: